Here's a fantastic all natural insecticide that can be used throughout all plant growth stages, including bloom! It's a little bit of a process but it works wonders against pests.
Recipe (makes approx. 1.25L of concentrate)
2 cups citrus peels
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 cups water
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1) Dice or mince the citrus peels.
2) Take 4 cups of non-chlorinated water and add citrus peels.
3) Next add brown sugar and yeast. Mix well.
4) Now cover and let ferment for 2 weeks.
5) After 2 weeks strain off solids and add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. Your concentrate is ready!
6) Dilute using 60ml (2 oz.) of concentrate in 3.78L (1 gal.) of water. You should yield approx. 40 gal. of diluted product. Once your comfortable with this recipe you can increase the strength of the solution.
Now your ready to spray your plants. Spray liberally making sure to get both top and bottom of leaves. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
Any left over concentrate can be store in a fridge for up to a week.
I think you'll love this recipe but I think your plants will love it more!